Monday, July 1, 2013

Guten Tag Germany!

First warning, the keyboard is really different and letters are switched around. So there will be a ton of errors.
But I was sad to leave Jordanbut my flight to Germany was very easy and I was here before I even knew it. Lisa was here to pick me up and we headed to her house, which is absolutely beautiful. I was exhausted from the time of my flight but made it awake for the day. And my today I'm feeling a lot better and not super tired. We went to a town a little less than an hour away yesterday and saw what they do in the old days for a wedding. Then we climbed up to a castle and looked around. The view was amazing! But oh course, knowing me, my camera decided it was going to die and run out of batterys half way through the whole thing.  So did I get tons of beautiful pictures? Ha! No.
Of course not.
And I'm having a hard time typing at all and this is taking forever. I'm calling it quits.
OH! And I canät connect to wifi here so I won't be logging on as much as I did in Jorda. Just whenever I have time.
Chuse!

No comments:

Post a Comment