Saturday, May 18, 2013

Oh Lord.

So today is Saturday, 18 May. Do y'all know what that means? That means I leave next Saturday, 25 May. A week. ONE WEEK!
What does that mean for the upcoming week? Oh you know, just chaos and panic. No big deal or anything. And heaven forbid I do anything fun with my life. Nope, instead I'm packing all week long. ALL WEEK LONG! (- thanks Mom...)
But I mean, I guess she knows best, so I'll go for it. Stress. And I'll have to be doing a nice little health cleanse before I go, since anyone who doesn't know this, just be prepared for this news I'm going to share. And it's something that I call "Airplane Madness" and I'll just define that real quick...

Airplane Madness: (n.) The act of Melea getting sick (sick as in stuffy nose, headache, blowing snot everywhere, sore throat from draining snot, etc.) every single time she rides on an airplane, no matter the length of time, although with longer flights, the worse it progresses.

And there you go. Ta-da! Wonderful. And that my friends, is exactly why I'll be doing my cleanse. And especially Friday. Airborn everywhere, ever day, forever. And I don't know, like a bunch of voodoo magic of some sort. Whatever the witch doctors might call for.
And right now, that is my only concern. I feel as though I feel kind of funky, but that may just be being paranoid. Which is bad, right? Like that might just make me 'feel' sick when I'm really not and then I'll get airplane madness. And it'll be bad. Awful. Horrid. You know the rest.

But I'm excited for Jordan! Party!
Except not really, it'll be like yeah, school, Arabic, homework, get some sleep, don't get sick, stop being sick. Yadayadayadddaaaa.
So that's cool.
Just thought I'd share.

xoxo
Melea

No comments:

Post a Comment