Hello world!
I have safely arrived in Jordan. My computer is being weird and changing everything to Arabic since I am connected to an Arabic wifi thing. That's what i assume at least, so I apologize if these come out weird. I will
.try to fix it.Not sure if I can though...It's putting my periods in weird spots. I don't like it
It will be what it will be though.
So my flights were actually really good. Long and tiring, but good. I went from Washington to Washington D.C. and had a whole row to myself! A WHOLE ROW! What? So cool. And then I sat by some really nice Austrian kid flying from D.C. to Vienna who woke me up to get my food which was cool since i wouldn't have gotten it otherwise. It was cute and I got lucky. And then to Jordan (jwoiajelaiwur excitement!) I was on this cute little jumper plane thing and it was exciting. I rode a bus onto the tarmac and it was pretty sweet dudes. It was a pretty short flight, and I was so happy to be done with flying. And I thought flying was awkward and bad...
So I got to the airport and got my Visa super quick and then thought they lost my luggage since i was waiting for it for forty five minutes. I almost died. So I met one of my site managers and a guy drove me to Amman. Its 40 minutes away from the airport and the ride was awkward, as everyone knows how bad I am at meeting new people. It was the longest 40 minutes of my life, I think. And it was SO hot. Like seriously, I'm dying. Thank GOD we have air conditioning in our rooms at the apartment. I'm going to melt.
And then I got to the apartment and was worried and its so cute! AND HUGE! Like seriously, its 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths. Like its legit. And the buildings around us are so cool and there are shops everywhere like five minutes away. I'm so stoked!
And a girl was here before me so I was all worried but shes super cool so I'm rooming with her and we have our OWN bathroom. So lucky. So yeah, I'm excited. I've yet to meet any other people, they aren't here yet, but oh well. It's casual.
I feel like i should go buy some food for tomorrow at some point today, but I don't know when things close and I'm not hungry now so don't feel up to it.Oh well.
I'm going to finish putting my odds and ends things away.
Enjoy some magical pictures.
Oh and I feel fine from the plane! I did a bunch of cleansing and stuff.
This is my bedroom! So cute
My bathroom
Cute little kitchen with balcony
Off our second balcony
Little living room area
EEEEK! Im so excited for you! I hope your trip is amazing! I cant wait to read and see the pictures about your trip :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! I can't wait either!
DeleteWe'll hang out when I get back for sure!
So in jordan the toilets are on the roof, and the sink is on the floor, what a weird place!
ReplyDeleteI guess this must mean this is the place for you since you are so weird.
your apartment is looking good, but someone should warn you that the sun is always hotter in the East! Be careful
ReplyDeleteThis is University housing? Wow! My first apartment with dad wasn't this nice.
ReplyDeleteRight? My thoughts exactly. I was pleasantly surprised when I got here
DeleteAHHHH I LOVE YOUR APARTMENT! It's so nice! So glad to hear you made it safe and sound :) Can't wait to read more!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I love it too its so cute!
Delete